Fee once paid is not refundable or adjustable under any
circumstances in future. Don't pay any extra amount apart from the
1. Your admission will be cancelled
- If the admission form is incomplete,
- If the fee paid is short,
- If the supporting documents are not complete,
- If false documents have been submitted,
- If required educational qualifications are not fulfilled,
- If the minimum age criteria is not fulfilled,
- If incorrect or wrong information is given,
- If the Secondary examination is not passed from a recognised
- if residential proof is not attached.
Note: Admission once cancelled will not be re-considered and fee
paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Admission Forms received without supporting documents will be
rejected and fee will not be refunded.
3. For Secondary and Senior Secondary Public
- Examination fees = Rs. 250/- per subject Additional fees for
Practicals in subjects having both theory and practicals. = Rs.
120/- per subject
4. For Secondary and Senior Secondary On-Demand
- Theory Paper Rs.500/- per subject per attempt
- Practical Paper Rs.200/- in addition per subject per
5. For Secondary and Senior Secondary
- Other Miscellaneous Fees
- Duplicate copy of the Certificate = Rs. 200/-
- Duplicate Provisional Certificate = Rs. 200/-
- Duplicate Migration Certificate = Rs. 200/-
- Duplicate Marksheet = Rs. 200/-
- Postal Charges (If the above = Rs. 50/-
- documents are required by speed post)
- Duplicate Identity Card = Rs. 100/-
Very Very Important Note:
- The examination fee is required to be paid by all
- It is same for both Secondary and Senior Secondary
- The fee once paid for examinations will not be refunded or
adjusted under any circumstance.
Before filling up the application form, please ensure your
eligibility for admission as given in Table-3 in the prospectus,
otherwise the application form will be cancelled and the fee paid
by you will not be refunded. Neither any intimation will be sent to
you, nor any correspondence will be entertained in this regard.